I love bad movies. LOVE them. I have several definitions of bad, but it all comes down to “bad on purpose” and “bad by accident”.
I will watch it if:
- it can be described as science fiction, fantasy, or horror (Sometimes I will watch action comedy but these are less likely.)
- it is described as a mystery or thriller and a serial killer is mentioned in the description.
- it has less than three stars on Netflix
- the cast includes Ron Perlman, Rutger Hauer, Henry Rollins, Bill Mosely, Bruce Campbell, Clancy Brown or Malcolm McDowell
- Lovecraft, Cthulu or Dragons are mentioned in the title, tag line or box art.